The Innovation Academy
Innovation Academy 2013
Day 1, 16 September: Buzan Creativity Day ~ after this day you will be better able to:
1. Think creatively and use your brain to greater potential.
2. See and understand both the 'wood' and the 'trees' - improving analytic and strategic thinking
3. Relate and communicate better with those around you through greater awareness of how we think, learn and make sense of our worlds
Materials: Each participant receives a copy of the 'Mind Mapping for Business' book and the Buzan creativity manual.
Day 2, 17 September: Applied Creativity ~ after this day you will be better able to:
1. Apply a set of tools for generating creative ideas, beginning briefly with brainstorming, then moving to powerful and effective 'pattern-breaking' tools.
2. Frame persistent problems in a practical and effective way and generate creative solutions.
3. Build stakeholder support for creative ideas and solutions and facilitate others in thinking creatively
Materials: Each participant receives a copy of the 'Applied Creativity" manual and creativity toolkit.
Day 3, 18 September: Managing Innovation ~ after this day you will be better able to:
1. Identify ways to weave innovation into your management practices
2. Use specific behavioural skills that drive, foster, support and improve innovation practices
3. Explore the norms, values, competencies, structures, and processes that facilitate innovation and begin to develop a draft innovation agenda that can be explored, developed and implemented following the workshop.
Materials: Each participant receives a copy of the 'Managing Innovation' manual.
Registration fees are the same for each Businessfruit Academy. Each Academy runs for 3 days, Monday-Wednesday, and you may register for 1, 2, or 3 days. The more days you register for the better value the investment.
Academy Contact & Registration Form
If you are ready to register or have further questions please contact us using the form below.